Spend more time where it matters.
Noteable streamlines and automates the management of clinician case loads, makes it easy and fast to access reports, and dramatically simplifies your billing and payroll processes so that you and your staff can spend more time doing what you love; helping people. Watch the video to learn more!
Not Just Client Records. Client Care.
Case notes, custom reports, client workflow, billing, analytics and digital signatures on any connected device.
Noteable is an intuitive and powerful online practice management system that helps mental health care providers manage client care, not just client records. Born from the real experience of successful industry professionals, Noteable offers a fresh approach to practice management that makes it incredibly simple for clinicians to manage their case load and empowers you with the tools you need to more effectively run your practice.
Simple to Use
When a clinician signs in, they can access a complete view of their active clients' records in one click, including case notes and reports.
Easy to Configure
Easily define and customize case note and report templates, billing rules and client-care workflows for each treatment program you support.
Noteable's analytics provide you the tools you need to better understand your staffing and client patterns across your agency.
Is Noteable for you?
Noteable is useful for many different types of care providers of all sizes. Whether you provide a single program out of a single location or support multiple programs across many offices, Noteable's program-based customization accounts for it all. Types of providers who benefit from Noteable include:
Foster care workers
Group home providers
Community based counseling
Home based counseling providers
What makes Noteable different?
- Clinician interfaces are simple and intuitive, requiring almost no training.
- Client detail screen gives clinicians one place to view and manage a client's care.
- The staff details screen makes it easy for supervisors to view and manage the work being done by their staff.
- Case notes, reports, billing rules and more can be customized by you at the program level to fit the way you operate.
- Business management tools let you visualize, by program, real time data about the health of your practice.